Concentrix Lead Contract Administrator in Cincinnati, Ohio
Lead Contract Administrator
The Lead Contract Administrator is an experienced professional with specialized knowledge who is responsible for day to day negotiation of complex legal agreements requiring such expertise.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
• Reviews various customer related complex agreements to identify potential legal and business issues that may affect Convergys’ revenue and profitability and provide resolutions
• Brings specialized knowledge and experience to negotiations to resolve complex legal and business issues
• Sets direction and leads client negotiations
• Interfaces with senior leaders to facilitate successful negotiation of legal agreements
• Serves as an expert advisor to peers and internal stakeholders and applies advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization
• Participates in cross functional project teams to develop requirements and design solutions to support new business opportunities
• Develops creative solutions to business issues
• Conducts training to internal stakeholders on area of expertise
• Provides interpretation of legal agreements when necessary to support implementation of services
• 10 Years of Experience
• Bachelor's Degree Preferred
• Practical, analytical and logical thinking and decision-making ability
• Displays high standards of ethical conduct
• Mastery of communication skills and styles, both written and verbal
• Demonstrated ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates
• Experience developing highly creative legal solutions to commercial/operational contract issues
• Experience in being a lead negotiator on mid/large value contracts or significant matters related to function
• Ongoing experience articulating key legal points to senior management and business personnel
• Proven ability to lead and organize multi-disciplinary projects and initiatives in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment with broad impact
• Demonstrated ability to champion significant projects, programs, and business initiatives using creativity and ingenuity
• Demonstrated ability and acumen of developing lasting customer relationships
• Extensive understanding of the organization's business operations and industry
• Previous contact center Legal experience highly desirable
• Government Contracting experience
• Knowledgeable of emerging trends and industry practices
• Advanced ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret
• Strategic thinker with demonstrated ability to influence
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Career Framework Role
Is recognized as an expert within the organization, both within and beyond own function. Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas. Anticipates internal and/or external business challenges and/or regulatory issues; recommends process, product or service improvements. Solves unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the business. Contributes to the development of functional strategy. Leads project teams to achieve milestones and objectives. Operates with little to no supervision in a complex environment. Progression to this level is typically restricted on the basis of business requirements.
USA, Cincinnati, OH
We will be the greatest customer engagement services company in the world, rich in diversity and talent. We will get there by embracing our culture.
We’re a company like no other. We are fanatical about our staff and are constantly helping them grow and achieve their career goals. We are a global workplace that offers YOU infinite possibilities!
In a world full of average, we stand out. We believe experience is everything. Period. To achieve outstanding results, we’re disrupting the market by being absolutely obsessed with making our clients’ businesses better. We bring together the brightest and most creative minds in business, cutting-edge technology solutions, proven design thinking expertise and exceptional customer experience centers. Our clients notice the difference too… in increased customer loyalty, improved business performance and differentiation in their markets. As a diverse, global organization, we have unconventionally fresh ideas and deliver extraordinary customer experiences for more than 450 of the world’s best brands. Concentrix. A passionate company powered by passionate people.
Concentrix CVG Corporation is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer.