Concentrix Senior Business Development Manager, Analytics in Cincinnati, Ohio
Senior Business Development Manager, Analytics
Convergys Analytics, a Division of Convergys Corporation is a market leader in collaborating with our Client Partners to develop, implement and execute improvement strategies in customer experience. Our team is adding a Business Development Professional who will create new Client Partnerships as well as expand existing Client Accounts. .
We empower our client partners to deliver a better experience to their customers while also delivering a return on their investment in our solutions. If you have Business-to-Business selling experience and great passion for customer experience solutions that support top and bottom line organizational growth, Convergys Analytics would welcome an opportunity to speak with you!
The Senior Business Development Manager is responsible for driving global financial growth for Convergys Analytics through successful implementation of sales expansion strategies within the defined top tier customer base. The incumbent will successfully establish business relationships at the highest levels within the client organization, with the goal of expanding the services Convergys provides to the client and meeting/exceeding current revenue and gross margin targets. In this capacity, the incumbent will develop and implement sales account and business partnership strategies and programs to increase organic sales growth.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
• Develop and implement a long term account strategy (a three to five year Account Expansion Plan) for a top tier Global Account
• Successfully establish long term business relationships at the highest organizational levels within the Account to increase sales through value add business partnership
• Ensure proper execution and delivery on set annual sales revenue and operating income targets. Identify and implement the “how to go to market” approach, needed to deliver on the short term and long term revenue and operating income targets
• Ensure structured feedback mechanisms are in place to measure success and to obtain satisfaction levels, from the Global Account, of sold and implemented services
• Participate in and contribute to product development strategies to anticipate the long term flow of solutions, products and services
• Bachelor's degree in related field from a four-year college or university with more than seven years of relevant experience
• Proven track record of growing an account
• Familiarity with profit and loss contributions in a large BPO company
• Executive presence and the substance to successfully operate at CEO and Board level
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates
• Background in selling research or consulting analytics services
• Strong leadership skills and record of working through internal and external collaboration
• Drive to protect and increase the company’s set levels of expected profitability
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Career Framework Role
● Is recognized as an expert in own function within the organization
● Frequently contributes to the development of new theories and methods
● Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise
● Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends solutions/best practices
● Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify solutions
● Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations
Convergys is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
Relocation is Not Available
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
USA, Cincinnati, OH
We will be the greatest customer engagement services company in the world, rich in diversity and talent. We will get there by embracing our culture.
We’re a company like no other. We are fanatical about our staff and are constantly helping them grow and achieve their career goals. We are a global workplace that offers YOU infinite possibilities!
In a world full of average, we stand out. We believe experience is everything. Period. To achieve outstanding results, we’re disrupting the market by being absolutely obsessed with making our clients’ businesses better. We bring together the brightest and most creative minds in business, cutting-edge technology solutions, proven design thinking expertise and exceptional customer experience centers. Our clients notice the difference too… in increased customer loyalty, improved business performance and differentiation in their markets. As a diverse, global organization, we have unconventionally fresh ideas and deliver extraordinary customer experiences for more than 450 of the world’s best brands. Concentrix. A passionate company powered by passionate people.
Concentrix CVG Corporation is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer.